Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Blog Objectives

The objectives of my blog is to continue learning how to use new tools using the program to its maximum potential. I had to blog for a class last semester and I used blogger for the first time. I really just used the basic version of blogger.  For this class I was having a hard time deciding on what to use. So instead of using another program I decided to stay with blogger. I really liked it and decided that I will try to be more creative and utilize as many features as possible this semester. 
This is a picture of me when I got to swim with dolphins last year. They are amazing!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Desiree! I don't have much experience with blogging but chose Blogger for convenience. At my school there is a push to use Google apps so the more familiar I am with Blogger the better. On a different note, where was this picture taken? I would love to swim with dolphins and I'm envious of anyone who has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I love all Google apps so I highly recommend blogger. :-) This picture was taken at the Kahala hotel. I know you can also do it on the big Island at the Hilton Waikaloa. Both are a bit pricey though but it's an awesome experience!!

    ReplyDelete