Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My thoughts for this class

I'm excited to take this class and learn about different tools I can use with my students. There's a lot of tools that I'm unfamiliar with so it will be fun and challenging to learn how to use them all. I just used Powtoon for the first time to make my introduction video and it was really fun. It was first time I have ever made a video like that. Just using text, characters, and some background music. I would like to use it again and try to be more creative. It's really a different way of making a video. 

During our first class meeting I thought it was very informational and fun to hear from all of our classmates. The wiki spaces is helpful to get all of our class information.  I'm interested in what kind of group projects we will have to do. I'm nervous about being able to keep up with all the work. I will be out of the country for 2 of the weeks during class so I hope I can get reliable Internet and keep up with all the assignments. 

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Desiree,
    I enjoyed reading your blog post. I am also excited to learn about different tools. I am not familiar with very many tools. I can use PowerPoint to create presentations hahah. I noticed you used Powtoons to create your introduction video. Was Powtoons easy to use? I used Animoto to create my introduction video. It was my first time but I found Animoto to be easy to use. Thank you for sharing!

    Mahalo,
    Brittany Neizman

    ReplyDelete